• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIceWeb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is An Icon to make web...

Give Credit if you use it in your map

Keywords:
naga, spell, ice, web, northrend, spider, shiny, snow, holy
Contents

BTNIceWeb (Icon)

Reviews
14:22, 20th Oct 2008 Traxamillion: Please fix this so i know what im looking at. No part of this looks like ice or web. If not salvageable i will reject this. Hawkwing: You have failed to make changes.

M

14:22, 20th Oct 2008
Traxamillion: Please fix this so i know what im looking at. No part of this looks like ice or web. If not salvageable i will reject this.

Hawkwing: You have failed to make changes.

If you download it an turn this icon into .bmp format, it becomes blue:

Its far to bright, reduce this bright light and let us see the web.

This icon causes errors if you use image extractor.
Use wc3viewer or something else if you want to convert it.

This looks much better...

Its hard to see what it is, do as paladon ;)

Level 30
There are two kind of icons (except good and bad ones):

a)You can use it or recoloured versions for various things, elements, spells, ist may be an ability or an attack icon, an upgrade or an item (for example this, air sphere,etc).

b)You can use it for only one or even a very few applications. I prefer the first kind of icons, but my icons mostly belong to the b) part.

well i dont know..an icon is good when u can use it to recolor...cause it means an only one can be too many things in just a draw..still there are 2 types of art

the ones that are a simple thing that u see it and u can think that you understand what it is

and the ones that u see..and even that it looks simple it can means too many things for the watcher..and that is art... still there is no need it to be an abstract

still too many persons beliece that they know too much about it so they see the pic and look to watch the next thing they can