• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIceSpiderEgg

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ceterai
Please give credit if used.
~Iyzz Fryzz~

Keywords:
Ice, Spider, Egg
Contents

BTNIceSpiderEgg (Icon)

Reviews
17:31, 4th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Corresponding resource was rejected.

M

17:31, 4th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Corresponding resource was rejected.

Level 7
Maybe someone will make an ability for some kind of Frost Spider "lay egg" in that case this icon would be ideal, remember that people might use resources for any number of reasons other than what they were intended for.

4/5 definitely useful for specific needs and looks nice.

Level 3
True but hrmm. I'm going to nurt the rules now. Brb :)

-Edit-
Freehand Content
All icons must be at least 50% freehand created. Non-freehand techniques include mirroring, cloning (or brute cloning, as in clear copy-paste), recoloring, resizing, and rotating.
This is kinda what I meant. But well it also says that one screenshot icon is allowed per user. I'm really not sure. But still, a great icon. Useful.

Level 30
On Topic:
You are aloud to have screenshots and any fitting icons for a model/skin.
It does not have to be 50% freehand.

Also this model looks like a recolor of the normal spider sack/egg, so depeding on the model approval the icon will act accordingly.

As we said.
Off Topic:
I am becoming icon mod next week so dont worry.

Gratulations.

Level 3
Off Topic:
I am becoming icon mod next week so dont worry..
Awesome, that is really needed. And, the model is also just a re-colour, at best it ought to be placed as a skin. Not enough modifications. But That should be said there but I couldn't come up with anything new that's on topic ._.' But still, for now another mod has to make the choice. Yay for moar mods .w.

Level 3
Well anyone with minor talent could do this. Although Iyzz_Fryzz, there's a place where no models are rejected, if you dislike our standards here at the hive, why don't you go there then? I'll be right back with the link.