• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHyenaSunset

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My frist icon ^^ I hope we like it, because in future I want make more icons or skins.
EIoZi5S.png

Its hyena on the background of the sunset, hyenas is my favorite animals
especially Crocuta crocuta.

Tags: #animal #hyena #crocuta
Contents

BTNHyenaSunset (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
*See above comment.
San
San
Made with little effort but might be useful. Author is not updating, icon goes to substandard.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
[+] I understand its your first icon but please re frame from using crazy colored background like this, it looks too cartoony and doesn't match the warcraft theme.
[+] For the icon im not really seeing any use for this not that, that is an issue but there needs to be more use added towards this, maybe make this into a ability that a hyena can use? Or something of that sort.
[+] I also see that you maybe looked up a hyena and copied it onto this as is some other parts so im not really seeing alot of free hand work here.
[+] Overall please define the whole icon and make it more useful and this needs alot more freehand work towards it.

Level 4
[+] I understand its your first icon but please re frame from using crazy colored background like this, it looks too cartoony and doesn't match the warcraft theme.
[+] For the icon im not really seeing any use for this not that, that is an issue but there needs to be more use added towards this, maybe make this into a ability that a hyena can use? Or something of that sort.
[+] I also see that you maybe looked up a hyena and copied it onto this as is some other parts so im not really seeing alot of free hand work here.
[+] Overall please define the whole icon and make it more useful and this needs alot more freehand work towards it.
I will try