• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHolyShield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another of my attempts to make a good icon.

Keywords:
Shield, Sheild, Holy, Human.
Contents

BTNHolyShield (Icon)

Reviews
20:48, 12th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 2/5 Quality: 3/10 Status: Rejected until updated Comment: Appears still very 2-dimensional. You could add more details next to shadings and highlights. The shield should get a more metallic appearance.

M

20:48, 12th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 2/5
Quality: 3/10
Comment: Appears still very 2-dimensional. You could add more details next to shadings and highlights. The shield should get a more metallic appearance.

Level 3
Have now updated, has a bit more definition but I cannot put too much in as it is supposed to be like a shield made out of light.

For the record I use Photoshop 7, and will hopefully get cs3 or cs4 soon.

Comparison.jpg

I have put the two side by side to show the difference, the one on the left is the old one the one on the right the new.