• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHiveStone

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, basically its a stone in which the word HIVE is written...

IDK if it's useful or good enough to be here though... I'm still learning how to make them...

Keywords:
hive,stone,rune,glow,adiktuz,scrolls,lanthanum
Contents

BTNHiveStone (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath RejectedDate: 2013/Jan/01 16:13:11 Reasons:Yeah, well, as I said, I can't accept this one due to its lacking quality. I hope the tutorials I linked are helpful for ya. I am looking forward to future creations, should you decided to...

M

I3lackDeath

Rejected
[tr]
Date:
2013/Jan/01 16:13:11
Reasons:
Yeah, well, as I said, I can't accept this one due to its lacking quality.
I hope the tutorials I linked are helpful for ya.
I am looking forward to future creations, should you decided to seriously enter icon creation.​

Staff Contact

This is unacceptable in its current state. It's very blurry and lacks anything that would catch someone's interest.

If you are serious about getting into icon creation, I suggest you read the following tutorials:

Level 19
Honestly looks like it was made in paint :( the HIVE looks like it was drawn using a solid color paintbrush