1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNHeroNazgul

Submitted by QuadraDowN
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is simple icon for the model Nazgul by Taylor_Mouse.

Keywords:
Nazgul
Contents

BTNHeroNazgul (Icon)

Reviews
19:34, 25th Aug 2014 Sin'dorei300: Icons require 50% freehand in order to be approved, and i don't see it in yours. I suggest u to make ur own stuff, there are a lot of tutorials that can help u.
  1. 19:34, 25th Aug 2014
    Sin'dorei300: Icons require 50% freehand in order to be approved, and i don't see it in yours. I suggest u to make ur own stuff, there are a lot of tutorials that can help u.

2. QuadraDowN

QuadraDowN

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Argos

Argos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks perfect. The black background + nazgul's "empty" face however make icon kinda too dark.

4. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well, this is made over the Cloak of Flames so I advice you to read this.

5. QuadraDowN

QuadraDowN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually no, I used the original [​IMG] Cloak of Flames, just recolered it to grey and added some black spots. So I guess there is no rule for makin new icon from [​IMG] again. :) I can even show you the making of it in Photoshop CS 5.1 by ME
    Look now. If you recolor Cloak of Flames to Grey [​IMG] and smudge it little around the head, then make the background (behind the Cloak) more darker and it will be perfect. And finally mark the face and fill it with black. Done!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  6. Avex

Avex

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Uh, you just proved his point.

7. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The inside seems missing something... but seems nice.

8. salihmezzi

salihmezzi

Resources:
    Resources:
    not good i vote for rejected

:ogre_icwydt::ogre_icwydt:

[​IMG]

9. Zed

Zed

Resources:
    Resources:
    This seems useful