• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHeroBloodelfWarlock

Hello
Another icon for a model made by Arowanna and Stefan.K.

I took shortcut by editing a screenshot of the model, was rather easy to work with, as I was really inspired and motivated by the awesomeness of the model and the artwork it's based on.

Process gif:
qlUlrnJ.gif

256x256
KthM4IW.png

Updated according to feedback from PeeKay. Also polished some extra details around.
eoOgJT1.png
Contents

BTNBloodelfWarlock (Icon)

BTNHeroBloodelfWarlock (Icon)

Reviews
Very nice! Approved.
Level 49
Add flat shading under the nose, and a little shading on eyes would be nice too. Give a look on skull anatomy sketches, your current eye-hole is too small and overall eye construction is unnatural.

Current icon quality is acceptable also, but we need to reach maximum of our possibilities :) You can update it, otherwise i will approve it in few days.

Level 22
Add flat shading under the nose, and a little shading on eyes would be nice too. Give a look on skull anatomy sketches, your current eye-hole is too small and overall eye construction is unnatural.

Current icon quality is acceptable also, but we need to reach maximum of our possibilities :) You can update it, otherwise i will approve it in few days.

Heh, yeah I got carried away a bit with my "color-limits" while pixeling, I was planing to use the darkest skin shadow for nostrils only.. but didn't realize until now that I could aswell use darker colors from his hair for that and the darkest skin shadow to further shade the nose etc. I'll see to improve it a bit when I find the time, thanks for the feedback. :)