• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Azsure
It took me a while :)

Her brand new hammer, enjoy.

Updated:
-less contrast
-changed background

Keywords:
hammer, holy, power, light, angel, wrath, smash, bash
Contents

BTNHammer (Icon)

Reviews
16:28, 6th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Interesting. First i would have to say the bg is stronger than the object. Make the bg a bit toned down. Secondly, your black lines are bit overpowering, making some details stand out and some not, making some of the...

M

16:28, 6th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Interesting. First i would have to say the bg is stronger than the object. Make the bg a bit toned down. Secondly, your black lines are bit overpowering, making some details stand out and some not, making some of the shape stand out and some not.

9th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Now everything is blending in in a big grey mass. Either make the hammer coloured or have the bg a very soft bg.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Very mixed up at the moment, clean up the background and the hammer itself. What i mean is the background and the hammer mix together to trick the eye, and it comes out as something different than a hammer. Also, the white points on the tip of the hammer are quite weird.

Level 17
Not one of your best.

Not to be a uber critic, but as said before it'd be more awesome if the light would come from the bottom of the hammer not diagonal.

Somehow the front 'square' looks angled, and the piece of wood that sticks out is pretty small considering the handle.

The handle itself looks pretty promising though, and the white lines, they are to represent a impact I assume? Might work out with better background, can't say I hate it.