• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHammer

Hammer

An Hammer with a blade on the top of it.

New Version, Removed the Hole.

New Version, change the Handle, also some other lil changes

Keywords:
Hammer, Mace, Sword, Blade, Axe, Red, Holy, Yellow, Weapon, Power, Force, Heavy, Evil, Item.
Contents

BTNHammer (Icon)

Reviews
14 Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful. The render of the metal is very good. Looks very copper like. The shape is rather "weird" so to speak though but good enough nonetheless.

M

14 Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Useful. The render of the metal is very good. Looks very copper like. The shape is rather "weird" so to speak though but good enough nonetheless.

alright. this is what i meant by the pole needing to look more round. i know you did the shading the way you did to show the light source but you still need to convonce the human eye that the pole is round.
icons_12021_btn.jpg
i really dont like drawing over other people's work but in this one i just went over with dark red, the underside of the the pole so it looks 3d. the top side, i made the highlight faint away so you still get that sense of the light source.

the thing that army is mentioning about the hole in the hammer is that you got a really dark circle with a really light rim/edge. to the human eye, this registers as a hole of a sort. simple make the dark part less dark or blend in around the edges. putting straight light stripes will show for sure that it is a flat surface.