• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNhammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Hammer, can be used for a Spell like "Stormbolt" or a workers abillity, or for an item or an attacktype.
I use "gimp" do make this icon.
----
UPDATE:
1. Upload
2. Top Right is a bit darker now, looks better.
3. Highlit at the Top-Right
4. -Darker -Not the full gripping is fading -looks more "used"
----
Give credits, if you use this Icon, please!

Keywords:
Hammer, Bolt, Weapon, Item, Worker, Spell, Damage
Contents

BTNhammer (Icon)

Reviews
10:48, 13th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Extremely simple. Add more details, runes, scratches, whatever that could decrease the level of randomness, then make the whole thing look more realistic by manipulating shading and highlights mainly on the hammer's...

M

10:48, 13th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Extremely simple. Add more details, runes, scratches, whatever that could decrease the level of randomness, then make the whole thing look more realistic by manipulating shading and highlights mainly on the hammer's head.

Rejected until updated.

9:32, 18th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Not enough changes made, rejected.

Level 8
Pretty good, pretty good. Could be used as a build icon if you added like a bolt going into some wood. You could work on the hammer top a litle more, add some highlights and shadows. Maybe add a background to it ? Overall pretty good 4/6

Edit: had the wrong rating scale.

Last edited:
Level 36
This looks like you took two solid squares of color and smudged the fuck out of them. This looks like a 12 year old messing around in MSpaint and then smudging in photoshop. This looks like a lot of things, but the one thing it does not look like is a hammer.

I suggest you take a look at some of the weapon icons we have already at Hive, especially the Blizzard icons. Just search "hammer" and take a look at some of the results.

This looks like you took two solid squares of color and smudged the fuck out of them. This looks like a 12 year old messing around in MSpaint and then smudging in photoshop. This looks like a lot of things, but the one thing it does not look like is a hammer.

I suggest you take a look at some of the weapon icons we have already at Hive, especially the Blizzard icons. Just search "hammer" and take a look at some of the results.

I agree.