• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGreenSkillz

I had a lot of trouble with this, but at least it looks better (I think..?)

This is a "learn skill" hero button, replacing BTNSkillz.blp
Its called greenskillz, and its supposed to be ALL green, if that doesn't appeal to you,
please don't judge me for it.

----------------
And to make this clear (I got a whole lot of nasty comments) The "lightray" was created by modifying a premade gimp brush (just like the grass in photoshop, or the dot, whatever) the cross was NOT made by extracting the blizzard Skillz.blp icon, and not by two copied boxes.
It was made freehand with a wacom tablet, I dont know how much it cost me.
----------------
If you want this give me credits for it, though it's not "needed", I wont kill you if you don't.
Thanks.

^Mobilize

I'm never happy with my icons, so YES, I HAVE A CHANGELOG fgs -.-''
Brightness/Contrast

Keywords:
learn skill hero Green skillz greenskillz commandbutton Add heroskill icon UI user interface
Contents

BTNGreenSkillz (Icon)

Reviews
08:29, 23rd Jun 2009 zombie2279: It's honestly really, really simple but it might be useful for that learn skill button and it can hardly be improved any further. The former moderation has also given approval. Just watch with the re-uploading next time.

M

08:29, 23rd Jun 2009
zombie2279: It's honestly really, really simple but it might be useful for that learn skill button and it can hardly be improved any further. The former moderation has also given approval. Just watch with the re-uploading next time.