• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGreenNaga

Someone requested a green version of my previous naga icon. Here you go lad

Keywords:
Naga, Siren, Water, Blue, Male, Murloc, Fins, Scales, Unit
Contents

BTNGreenNaga (Icon)

Reviews
16:04, 9th Dec 2015 Sin'dorei300: Looks pretty useful.
Level 12
Aren't you a bit like the pot calling the kettle black?

This took 5 minutes - c+p reverse direction - touch up highlights and shadows. You just re-drew this:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/7/76/Naga_female_and_male.jpg

Still, yours is not bad. The color is a tad too bright, but I give it 4/5 and +REP because I'm nice like that.

Unbelievable how salty people can get here. Also, I don't give a shit about if you just gave me rep and that you're "so nice like that". Holy shit dude, I just share my stuff with people, I don't need your damn reputation.

I forgot to thank you, so Thank you :D.

No problem, pal!

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I love these icons. Look very TMNT to me. Idk if you get that or not

5/5. Love the blue one as well! Using them in my map, credits given.

Level 30
Calm your tits guys.

If you have concerns about a resource not being what it is supposed to be, or you think there's a rule break about Tracing paragraph, you both know the place to post your concerns.

But, if it's just a dispute between two of you, why wouldn't you transition it over to private messages? If you have to make fools out of you two, you don't need an audience. Thanks in forward.

Reactions: San
Level 12
I scrap this fucking convo with the autist. My point was that I clearly came with an opinion that his icon is just not really useful as it was at it's current state. He then came here, mainly to trash me for how horrible person I am to even post my opinion.
I am fair, and I can take opinions from people, but this was clearly not the case. I am not dumb to see if there's something more behind it than just an opinion. Admin can take care of deleting all the damned drama over literally nothing pure salt. Thanks.

And yes, now I'll call you names. It won't do much, but hell, I am satisfied now.

Calm your tits guys.

If you have concerns about a resource not being what it is supposed to be, or you think there's a rule break about Tracing paragraph, you both know the place to post your concerns.

But, if it's just a dispute between two of you, why wouldn't you transition it over to private messages? If you have to make fools out of you two, you don't need an audience. Thanks in forward.

People can think what they want about me, for all I care... I am here to share resource with people, not to make my reputation bright and suck everyone's dick. (This was not aimed towards anyone specificaly, just saying)

Reactions: San