• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGoldenHammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Azsure and -Berz-
Holy Hammer Icon made by me for my Project (100% freehand)
This icon can be used as a spell for Arthas with this skin

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/arthas-blp-125901/?prev=d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26u%3Dfriky

Thx to Friky for hmm idea?

Keywords:
Paladin, hammer, mace, gold, golden, holy, light, shiny, black, yellow, blessing, seal, aura, justice, arthas, crusader
Contents

BTNGoldenHammer (Icon)

Reviews
18:29, 22nd Mar 2010 enjoy: too much smudge, which should be placed behind the axe.

M

18:29, 22nd Mar 2010
enjoy: too much smudge, which should be placed behind the axe.

Level 10
It's great. A good thing with the screenshot as well, thus showing us how well it goes with yellowish icons. :)

I like it when you can mix the icon with others while making a set of let's say paladin abilities.

Of course, the icon in itself is a hit as well. ;-)

The handle is slightly crooked (not much, but enough to be visible) and the silver parts together with the highlight on the head gives it the look of a lantern. The cross on the small heads side is supporting this interpretation.
The glow looks oddly random and should not overlap the hammer making the icon messy.
At last, i miss the feeling of motion. The lower side of the head has no extra effects indicating a hit nor has the icon some kind of motion blur.