• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGoblinFemale

Reactions: deepstrasz
Just another icon :)
I'm not satisfied with this but I will try :)

Large Image :
226275-albums8083-picture96798.png

Keywords:
Female, Chic, Chix, Girl, Women, Beauty, Dwarfism, Green, Slut, Seduce, Small, Bomb, Warrior, Sapper.
Contents

BTNGoblinFemale (Icon)

Reviews
15:31, 13th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Perspective is a little off, making her face look like it's carved out of a stone. Shading job is lovely and slightly dramatic, tho I'd hate to see people forgetting to shade the eyes and pupils too :) Also, I'd...

M

15:31, 13th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Perspective is a little off, making her face look like it's carved out of a stone. Shading job is lovely and slightly dramatic, tho I'd hate to see people forgetting to shade the eyes and pupils too :)
Also, I'd like you to zoom out a little, just to show that ear rings which frankly look fabulous on her. You could do a few hair strands falling down, just to cover up the black hole in the bottom left part.

Anyways, approved, with 3, since it doesn't fit anything in particular.

Level 6
Very nice icon ! Does it go with a specific model? I always thought gobelins were too small for wc3 map making ..

She seems too dark in places like the hair and face areas.

That and the jaw is a bit strange in the lower left corner, maybe try to fiddle more with that?

Regarding the black area near the left lower corner, maybe you could try a background glow to contrast with the face and loose that fade effect.
A rim light would also help to distinguish that part better from the background

Also the left ear seems redundant since it won't be seen from this angle anyway.

Overall it's a good artwork, keep it up man :)