• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGlovesofLightning

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A glove with the ability to harness the power of electricity.

Keywords:
Glove, gauntlet, gloves, gauntlets, lightning, thunder, electric, electricity, fist
Contents

BTNGlovesofLightning (Icon)

Reviews
14:24, 8th Jul 2014 enjoy: The thumb is too short. I think you should use some pictures for reference to your drawing. The purple outline makes the whole thing blend a bit together, so you should instead use highlights and shading to define your...

M

14:24, 8th Jul 2014
enjoy: The thumb is too short. I think you should use some pictures for reference to your drawing.
The purple outline makes the whole thing blend a bit together, so you should instead use highlights and shading to define your drawing.
Instead of the purple outline, use a purple shading. You can find lots of tutorials on deviant art. Here is an example.

I would also like you to make the lightning strikes sligthly thinner. They take too much focus in the icon, especially since the glove is very dark. Lighten the glove as well.