• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGDDragonFaarSight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Finaly had a good outcome trying to make a dragon eye, so i combined it with a little farsight like effect.

Keywords:
dragon, faar, sight, watch, Golden, Drake, naga.
Contents

BTNGDDragonFaarSight (Icon)

Reviews
22:35, 15th Jan 2016 Sin'dorei300: At first glance it's kinda hard to make out what this icon represents. It'd be ideal for an icon to be recognizable at first glance.

M

22:35, 15th Jan 2016
Sin'dorei300: At first glance it's kinda hard to make out what this icon represents.
It'd be ideal for an icon to be recognizable at first glance.

Roland

R

Roland

The output is quite a vibrant one, but the problem is it's hard to understand what the icon looks like.

The deer sitting on an green plain is still there, well the eye itself looks nice, can you make it only the eye ?

My internet is down (writing from my phone) so chances Will Come later.
Its not a deer but its an old lonely oak tree.

I have made a version without it If you like but like i said, it can not be right at this moment