• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFlamingHand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Good for fire spells. If you use the icon on any other site please give credit to me. Enjoy

Keywords:
Flaming Hand Fire Burning Mage Magician Wizard Flame Strike
Contents

BTNFlamingHand (Icon)

Reviews
14:02, 15th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Convince me that this is your own work, ie. you've drawn this icon from scratch. If not, please delete it and remember to not to steal again,

M

14:02, 15th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Convince me that this is your own work, ie. you've drawn this icon from scratch. If not, please delete it and remember to not to steal again,

Level 16
I want to /stress/ this right now.

"Recent events in the icon section has been noted by few moderators and it has been concluded that I ask you, the users, to concentrate discussions on the ways to improve the icon rather than discussing its authenticity and legitimacy.
I will still be punishing CnPers and rule breakers so it will be much appreciated if you PM me any findings you make or any other issues you have."

~Snap

Level 9
The hand is barely visable in this picture - make it more present and work on the colour on the flames, it looks way to much like some kind of holy light at the moment.
"I don't win anything by making icons so I won't, Let others make'em I don't lose anything."
Kind of implies that you stole this resource like all the other things you uploaded so far.
But I agree, let's keep this discussion about improving your icon as it is not going to be approvable in this current state.