• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFelFireEarthquake

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
Recolor of the Far seer Earthquake ability. This could be used as a volcanic spell with fel fire and/or earthquake. Inspired by WoW TOC raid the fight against Lord Jaraxxus.

Original:
earthquake.gif

Keywords:
fel, inferno, WoW, demon, earthquake, volcano, warlock, green, earth
Contents

BTNFelFireEarthquake (Icon)

Reviews
23:21, 26th Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: No more recolours are allowed.

M

23:21, 26th Aug 2011
Pyramidhe@d: No more recolours are allowed.

Level 19
I just think this shouldn't be here at all, if 100% recolor icons that aren't even useful get accepted, then hive will be flooded with recolors from every inexperienced user on hive who takes 1 minute to recolor an icon that isn't even useful...

If you knew how to read you would know why the recolors exist. Thanks for posting a comment on every single recolor saying the same shit, really insightful bro.

If you knew how to read you would know why the recolors exist. Thanks for posting a comment on every single recolor saying the same shit, really insightful bro.

Just because recolors are allowed doesn't mean that every single recolor that looks like shit needs to be accepted. Only a couple of them are good enough to keep, yet they are all accepted with praise.
This icon looks like crap, far worse than the original. When you play around with hues like that, it makes things look bad. If you darkened the ground to black, then this would actually have some use, but right now it looks like crap.

Come on, Trax. Everyone here wants black ground, so make it black, please? Or at least release a black ground version. If you're going to do a recolor, you could at least do it right by recoloring and reshading different parts separately, instead of simply sliding the hue bar. If you make the ground darker, suddenly this will go from a dumb recolor to a very well-done recolor.

Level 19
@TLI, it has not even been 24 fucking hours I have things to do like sleep work and go to school I have not seen any comments after my last one. I most likely will end up changing the ground color. Also just because you have your panties in a bunch over this new rule doesn't mean you need to use your shitty logic in forming a comment on every recolor. Thanks for your brickwall insight once again.

By the way, it takes, what, 5 seconds to make a recolor? If taking 5 seconds to fix your recolor is too much work for you, then maybe you shouldn't have uploaded it. Oh, that's right, I forgot. You've never spent more than 5 seconds on anything anyway; you only edit the work of others and call it yours.

Trax, maybe you might want to look at a couple of things:
1: I provided ways for you to improve your recolor, because at the moment it is poor, while it could have been improved.
2: You responded simply by mindlessly insulting me, because you do not know how to take criticism.

That will be all, I hope you grow a pair in the future.