• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEyeOfBlood2

Reactions: lovelyangel
The Eye of blood :D

Oh damn . . . remade it but forgot that i have to re size it . . . after the re size it looked bad :{

give credits ;D

Keywords:
eye, blood, evil eye, vision, visible, see, eyeball
Contents

BTNEyeOfBlood2 (Icon)

Reviews
12:35, 12th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Looks better, but you should add further details to the background, as it's somewhere between being totally red and some sort of flesh. Detail it with adding better emphasised outlines. 9:01, 14th Jun 2009...

M

12:35, 12th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Looks better, but you should add further details to the background, as it's somewhere between being totally red and some sort of flesh. Detail it with adding better emphasised outlines.

9:01, 14th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Sufficient amount of changes made, looks good.

Level 9
lol well there you can see for yourself :p
im not a copy and paster and i dont lie in the description

and if you really want i can post the process of my 1st icon as well
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnmanaburn-130916/

Edit : oh and i didnt make the icon with an 'eye of blood' in mind . . . i just thought lets make a cool icon with that snake eye i made 2 years ago and then this popped up . . . and i named it Eye of blood :p, so it wasnt really created with blood on the mind ;P

Level 10
Delicious work, and Stygian now don't think I don't have the right to be suspicious. In the past month we had more than one CnP'er in the Icon section.

I don't get why you splat everything. The eye10 psd was nice. However the final version gives a more iconish effect. Don't really know what to improve, but it's nice.

P.s: May the rep I give you be a reason to produce more of these icons :)

Level 9
@debode yea but the icon looked very empty

@Leeroy ofc im gna make more icons :D i love making icons . . . just dont expect me to post WIP of all my work :p . . . oh and eye10 psd. was on the top of the list since windows sorts it by the 1st digit (1, 10, 2, 3, etc) and i looked at the botton to use the latest version, only when i print screened for the WIP i realized that there was a newer one :p

Level 15
Your icon looked a bit messy at first and it was hard for me to figue out where the eyball is/was due your smudge

But your WIP looks amazing !
Even a bit better... Seems theres much work in it but because of the smudge much detailes got lost
I would like a bit less smudge that the eyeball itself is a bit more defined
Else its really good !

Level 35
Quite honestly, it looks like a tutorial of some sort. The result seems to be worse than the old ones, mostly do to the generic and random background. I'll give you some time to do the improvements you feel like doing.

Last edited: