• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEnchantedStone

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another one of my icons;

Intended to look like that. Maybe used an item icon or projectile/missile icon.

Enjoy.

Please give me credit for my work
Do not redistribute this icon without consent!

Keywords:
Rune, Blue, Intellect, intellect, MasterTrainer, glowing rune, Rune of Intellect. Enchanted Stone, Enchanted stone missile, missile, arcane, magic
Contents

BTNEnchantedStone (Icon)

Reviews
00:58, 9th May 2013 enjoy: Where is this rune from? Is it just one you made yourself as the rune for intellect, or? Well, I think it would work better if you just created a stone with a rune on it, maybe glowing blue, and some kind of blue...

M

00:58, 9th May 2013
enjoy: Where is this rune from? Is it just one you made yourself as the rune for intellect, or?
Well, I think it would work better if you just created a stone with a rune on it, maybe glowing blue, and some kind of blue background?
Right now, it's just kind of sign floating in the air, and the shading and highlights you have chosen makes it look kind of like a balloon. Also, if your outline is blue, you should shade with blue, and outline with a slightly darker blue. It's unlikely that the shadow would turn that kind of purple, when the object is that kind of blue.
The shape is also bumpy, and overall not very warcraftish.

As of now, this is not approvable.

08:40, 21st june 2013
enjoy: Well, it hasn't gotten better. Still lacks definition, highlights and shading. It is VERY blury, and I am not quite sure what is going on. I suggest that you look at some tutorials. You will most likely be able to find the tutorials you need on Deviantart.com.
I could not find any great stone/rock tutorials there, but I can create such a tutorial for you, if you'd like?

Awaiting update

Level 20
Okay =)

I will update it later tonight!

UPDATE: I have changed the icon and has given it multiple shades of two colors, hopefully releasing it from the monotone illusion. One more further update I think and this icon would be fully okay: I didn't notice it until now but the resizing was bad and looks horrible in-game. I will fix that in the next update.

Last edited: