1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
  3. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter . May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar is up! Compete to design a pet companion to a lonely WC3 Hero of your preference.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The present for our Christmas Mini-Texturing Contest finally arrived. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 6th installment of our Music Contest just got fired up! Now with an Apocalyptic taste. Get started and compete in this musical battle!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

BTNDiamond

Submitted by HammerFist132
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Hope to this icon is better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon. better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon.

Keywords:
diamond, gem, luxury, expensive, hammerfist132, mine
Contents

BTNDiamond (Icon)

Reviews
11:42, 18th Apr 2012 Pyramidhe@d: This isnt a diamond
  1. 11:42, 18th Apr 2012
    Pyramidhe@d: This isnt a diamond

2. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Just looks like a squiggle, nothing even remotely like a diamond o_O

3. Supernatural_Being

Supernatural_Being
    Weird diamond.....

4. HFR

HFR
    That's no diamond. That's a radioactive acorn.

5. Hexcellion

Hexcellion
    ^This.

And I don't see diamond in your icon.