1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNDemonicBook

Submitted by The Panda
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This book was used by dreadlord himself, creating spells and runes he learned how to focus his energy and become more powerful then he already is.
Contents

BTNDemonicBook (Icon)

Reviews
PeeKay
I think you have to define it a bit more and add some juicy effects as your other icons. Add a bit of "demonic" clouds or shine or other effects.
Maxwell
Fine enought to be approved. Approved.
  1. PeeKay

PeeKay

Icon Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think you have to define it a bit more and add some juicy effects as your other icons. Add a bit of "demonic" clouds or shine or other effects.

2. Maxwell

Maxwell

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fine enought to be approved.
    Approved.

3. nedio95

nedio95

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I feel it is a bit lacking on the demonic side... It feels more like a really really really old book, from times when the world did not recognize life or death. The aura feels more like "ancient" than "demonic".

A fine exemplar of a spell book.
    3/5 or 4/5, undecided yet

I don't feel the purple complimenting well with the rest of the icon. It feels a bit out of place... Maybe you could make the runes glow in purple-ish ?
    The aura is a bit too faint an I'm not entirely sure if it would be visible in-game. I like it, but I don't think anybody would pay attention to it outside reviewing the art (e.g. during gameplay)

regards
    -Ned

4. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it. Good job!