• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDecay

An icon of a skull, Lot's of thanks to Grey Nightmare for helping me with this icon.

I really like the background, some people seem to disagree, anyone who agrees with me? or do I just have a bad taste?

Give credit to me and Grey Nightmare thanks :D

Keywords:
Decay, Skull, Skeleton, Death, Dead, Dark, Witch, Poison, Grave, Curse
Contents

BTNDecay (Icon)

Reviews
9 Jun 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 26
Level 9
I think that this icon looks quite nice, and as for the permission thing, I would just add Grey Nightmare in the "by: WhatTheHex" thing (credits).
=)

Level 25
Ahh, okay, I just read that thread. Yes, you should do as Doomlord Karthus suggested, since the two of you had an equal part in the making. Oh, and edit the "Give credit thanks :D" to "Credits go to Grey Nightmare and me" or something similar.

Level 4
Quote from pm "Just show them your original drawing and link me to your upload I'll post saying you have my permission etc lol ^^
Yeah there a bit strict on 'original' stuff ;p

But yup, you don't even need to credit me - didn't take all that long.
Glad you like it though, use it well :D"

But i'll give him credit anyways :p

Don't like the background...doesn't fit.

I kinda like it that way, the fact that it doesn't fit gives me that "dark curse" feeling, so i'm keeping that in.