BTNCrystalShield

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
My very first attempt to make an icon, don't be harsh. :) It's for my project Iceborn, so I tried making an icon and I thought why not to share if it is good enough to be approved. So yeah, it's a shield with crystals in it, all free hand. I don't care about credits.

I hope it's not too blurry.

Update: Slightly lightened and sharpened the image.

Keywords:
Shield, crystal, crystals, srystalshield, item, armor, block, blue, brown, ice, frost.
Contents

BTNCrystalShield (Icon)

Reviews
09:20, 14th Aug 2013 enjoy: Your style doesn't really fit much with the warcraft style in this icon. But might be useful.

M

09:20, 14th Aug 2013
enjoy: Your style doesn't really fit much with the warcraft style in this icon. But might be useful.

Level 16
Not bad at all for a first icon :) But the colors look so "rusty" to me, especially the background. Maybe that's because I always prefered light colors.

I hope you plan on making more of these!

Level 27
If we ignore the little blurriness.. I gotta say, this icon.. is pure awesomeness. I mean, cool contrast in colors, gamma, nice shading, light effects, well-made special effects... it doesn't look much like a shield to me, probably because of it's strange form and perspective but it is REALLY cool.

5/5 take mah rep!!!!!!!!

Level 27
The blurriness can be reduced in many ways: first of, use BLPLab, cuz Viewer makes them blurry, second of, use sharpen tool after making the icon (sharpen the icon with around 20-40% whichever is more suitable) or just draw the lines more clearly in the big image, but I'd recommend 1 and 2 as better stuff to do, to reduce blurriness.