• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCriticalStrike

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Critical Strike/Bash

The sword hit the dude in the face!! lol

Version 0.4

Keywords:
Critical Strike, Sword, Weapon, Head, Face, Bash, Stun, Head Shot.
Contents

BTNCriticalStrike (Icon)

Reviews
01:26, 31st Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: the head is kinda messy, scratchy looking. also i think it will be better if you had a recognisable head, like a head of a footman rather than a random unidentified head. just give it a helmet or something

M

01:26, 31st Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: the head is kinda messy, scratchy looking. also i think it will be better if you had a recognisable head, like a head of a footman rather than a random unidentified head. just give it a helmet or something

Level 31
0.4... but what u mean by have a little more 'critical' effect...

Well.. idk why it should be a recognisable head... the goal of making new icons is to make something new.. no?
and for the face... idk what can i do.. i tried to make the face like if the dude was a Strong dude... but i see that its a bit messed but idk what to change...

Last edited: