• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNColourBlast

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fancy freehanded colour blasty type thing.

Keywords:
Colour,Blast,Strike,Explosion,Nature,Spell,Magic,Ability,Abilities,Elven,Arcane
Contents

BTNColourBlast (Icon)

Reviews
01:07, 12th Jan 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Bunch of colourful i-dont-know-what. Has no real subject. just some random colour thing. Please don't post random accidental effects.

M

01:07, 12th Jan 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Bunch of colourful i-dont-know-what. Has no real subject. just some random colour thing. Please don't post random accidental effects.

Level 6
Currently I'm using it as a spell, based around the idea of the colour spell from D&D seen in games like Baldurs Gate and so on.
It's only got a posterize filter on the rest was done by hand with custom brushes and so on. Want the WIP's?
It was made more by accident tbh as I was just messing around with brushes and colours.

And what did you mean about the DISBTN and PAS? They are working in game?