• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNColdSnap

Reactions: Narandza and Dmazzz
Originally it was an icon i made to use as my 'death' ability (where a huge frost crystal kills the unit)

It can be used for any frost related spells

*Updated

Keywords:
Ice, frost, death, cold, crystal
Contents

BTNColdSnap (Icon)

Reviews
13:35, 19th Jun 2009 zombie2279: I really don't like that whatever wants to be in the middle. If that's supposed to be a human, please put more details on him/her and make it more visible. Would also decrease the general randomness factor of the...

M

13:35, 19th Jun 2009
zombie2279: I really don't like that whatever wants to be in the middle. If that's supposed to be a human, please put more details on him/her and make it more visible. Would also decrease the general randomness factor of the whole icon.

8:08, 23th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated, the cloak is given better details. Achieve shading to do that, as mentioned in my comment.

13:20, 30th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Sufficient amount of changes made, though I'd be happy if you made the changes suggested via VMs.

Level 5
looks more like water (sea/ocean watery coloured, aka, too green) for my tastes (not very icy) and i dont rly like the man in the middle and also the red 'turquoise' contrast is nasty :(