• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNChaosShaman

Icon for Epsilon's chaos shaman model, requested by Warlord Ajer'laroir. 100% scratch made. :)

Changes:
V.1.1:
-Defined fur a bit more
V.1.2:
-Changed background
V.1.3:
-Changed mouth, beard and tusks

Give me credits if u use it in your campaign\map and don't edit without my permission! 'njoy!

Keywords:
Warlock, Mage, Magus, Wolf, Wolverine, Werewolf, Fel, Orc, Shaman, Chaos, Fire, Demon, Storm, Thunder, Lightning, Haosis, Corrupted, Fur, BloodElf300
Contents

BTNChaosShaman (Icon)

Reviews
14:29, 12th Jun 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Useful.
Well, I actually meant that you make it look more like actual fur (hair), but nevermind.
Try to create a proper background aswell, a simple line-glow is very boring and diminishes the overall look of the icon. Shamans use all kinds of elements, so be creative here.

Also: Some fitting eye glow/effect might add something special to the whole image.

Smudging out the whole background is not how you want to build it. The ingame icons of WC3 are good examples, they have clear shapes and effects. I don't know, create lightning or whatnot, be creative! It's a CHAOS shaman after all.

Unfortunately, the perspective you chose won't allow this one to be as dynamic as it could be (fur-wise, look on the face, etc.).