• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNChaosDagger2

An other variation of sharp daggers.

Keywords:
Dagger, Weapon
Contents

BTNChaosDagger2 (Icon)

Reviews
14:03, 4th Sep 2010 enjoy: Useful.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I think I can do this. Should I write one?

even though there are already a lot of icon tutorials already here on the hive, one like this would stand out as a particularly useful one for those who are already proficient in icon making and want to take it to a further level, as well as being something a little more refined as a lot of the ones there are pretty much the same or similar.

BUT, if you do write a tute you'd have to be prepared to give out all your wonderful artistic secrets... which could be disgusting if it becomes a big thing like with CR's tablet tute. I'd hate to see that happen, but I'd love to see how you do your stuff and learn a thing or two from it. Hmn...

Level 10
Hmm i dont like this one so much because of mid part of blade. It looks like created with tool in gimp or PS(I am using it for BG often) and that light and shadow is not connected to else parts of blade right-it has same problem like my shield icon.
But else its looking nice and i like that yellow light coming from back ^^

Reactions: Rmx
Level 13
I like how you show the process of making the icon, and a good one it is too. 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.