• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCauldron

Ok so i was thinking about potions and what not and i got a idea on cauldrons. I checked the database for cauldrons and i found none. So i decided to make one, enjoy.

Keywords:
cauldron, leaky, potion, poison, iron, snape, severus, harry, potter, pewter, stone, yellow, fire, flame.
Contents

BTNCauldron (Icon)

Reviews
13:59, 19th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Looks too simple, dark, a bit blurry and needs more definition and details. Try using a lighter color scheme for the goo in the cauldron, tones from preferably lime green to dark green, add bubbles and steam, maybe...

M

13:59, 19th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Looks too simple, dark, a bit blurry and needs more definition and details. Try using a lighter color scheme for the goo in the cauldron, tones from preferably lime green to dark green, add bubbles and steam, maybe objects into the thing (like heads as seen in the game) and make the thing look more realistic and metallish.

9:37, 31st Jul 2009
zombie2279: Approvable quality, but it had more potential than this version. Some more variative green color schemes, some objects in the cauldron and reduced blur would have increased my rating, it's a 3,5 now.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
------------------------------------
1-Cant quite tell what it is, by the name and image.
2-Looks to dark to me, how about brighten up some areas of the "potion"
3-The potion container needs to be better, i find the one at the moment to be like a pot with food in it instead of a potion.
4-Liquid needs to be more see able so when people use it they know what it is and what it does.

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Thanks, Army-of-pandas.
------------------------------------------------

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
1-Cant quite tell what it is, by the name and image.(DONE)
2-Looks to dark to me, how about brighten up some areas of the "potion"(NONE)
3-The potion container needs to be better, i find the one at the moment to be like a pot with food in it instead of a potion.(DONE)
4-Liquid needs to be more see able so when people use it they know what it is and what it does.(DONE)

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Thanks, Army-of-pandas.
------------------------------------------------

(OLD)(Overall "good" changes but you still need to make it brighter and make the liquid more better maybe splashing outside of the pot would make a cool effect)

(NEW)Nice work on the green liquid, now maybe make some bubbles coming up from it and fix the bottom of the "pot" so it looks more rounded and more like a pot.

Last edited:
Level 16
Positive
+ Looks good, but needs some things changed
Neutral
? The bubbling liquid could use a different color scheme, though it's not bad
Negative
- Lacks shading
- Lacks defined shape
- Lacks WC3 style
- Too simple
Review
It has a good idea, but lacks execution. My suggestions would be to give it more details, define the shape, and make it fit WC3 better.