1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNBurningSkull

Submitted by Evgeny
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is my fixed Burning Skull icon which was crappy before and of cource got rejected. I hope this fits the standards. Remember I'm new in making icons ^^. Constructive criticism please.
Thanks to Dr. Boom for giving advise.

Keywords:
flaming burning skull head
Contents

BTNBurningSkull (Icon)

Reviews
17:56, 11th Apr 2010 enjoy: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z130/funnymug/skull.gif fail. Read the rules
  1. 17:56, 11th Apr 2010
    enjoy: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z130/funnymug/skull.gif fail. Read the rules

2. 13L4M3

13L4M3

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The skull looks so... CNP (Copy And Paste) And in the rules it says it's illegal...
    Sure you've made the skull ? :eek:

3. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I don't know, I'd say it's a CnP (the skull) since I haven't seen any of your other work and can't guess anything else than that. I'm saying it's a CnP because it looks rather good for a skull, and it also looks kinda familiar, like I've seen that skull somewhere before... I hope that you can proove me wrong (by showing some WIP - 'work in progress' pictures). :pmeh:

4. Dr. Boom

Dr. Boom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ahh the new icon of yours =D ( and you named me in the description - well well )

Sorry but I have to agree with the dudes above me, it's C&P and this not allowed - I found the original one and this isn't from you. Normally I would say, it could be possible, that you draw it your self from this original one, but for this it's to perfect.

Rejected ( sorry )
    No point voting!

Greetings
    The Bomb King > Dr. Doom

5. Cronix

Cronix

Resources:
    Resources:
    hehe, you probably saw that post that hivers would be impresed by burning skull or something like that.. i 2 have found original (just googled skull).. you shoud make your own skull on the base of something you find on the net, not CnP

6. Xodus

Xodus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Although its cp it still looks quite cool.

7. Pharaoh_

Pharaoh_

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It doesn't really look like CnP. Anyway, besides the rules (if this is trully CnP), I find this really useful :infl_thumbs_up:

8. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    It is CnP, fourth picture on Google after you search for "Skull":
    Picture
    [​IMG]

9. asailant