• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBurningSkull

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: enjoy
This is my fixed Burning Skull icon which was crappy before and of cource got rejected. I hope this fits the standards. Remember I'm new in making icons ^^. Constructive criticism please.
Thanks to Dr. Boom for giving advise.

Keywords:
flaming burning skull head
Contents

BTNBurningSkull (Icon)

Reviews
17:56, 11th Apr 2010 enjoy: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z130/funnymug/skull.gif fail. Read the rules

M

17:56, 11th Apr 2010
enjoy: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z130/funnymug/skull.gif fail. Read the rules

Level 34
I don't know, I'd say it's a CnP (the skull) since I haven't seen any of your other work and can't guess anything else than that. I'm saying it's a CnP because it looks rather good for a skull, and it also looks kinda familiar, like I've seen that skull somewhere before... I hope that you can proove me wrong (by showing some WIP - 'work in progress' pictures). :pmeh:

Level 16
Ahh the new icon of yours =D ( and you named me in the description - well well )

Sorry but I have to agree with the dudes above me, it's C&P and this not allowed - I found the original one and this isn't from you. Normally I would say, it could be possible, that you draw it your self from this original one, but for this it's to perfect.

Rejected ( sorry )
No point voting!

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Doom

Level 3
hehe, you probably saw that post that hivers would be impresed by burning skull or something like that.. i 2 have found original (just googled skull).. you shoud make your own skull on the base of something you find on the net, not CnP