• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBucketOfApples

Only a few people will understand why I made this random item
153758-albums2801-picture70141.jpg

Keywords:
Bucket, Apples
Contents

BTNBucketOfApples (Icon)

Reviews
14:20, 19th Jun 2013 enjoy: Looks great as always.

M

14:20, 19th Jun 2013
enjoy: Looks great as always.

Ah, did you check out the position they offered?
Pretty intense requirements, but acceptable, considering the level of experience of their average employee.

I checked some stuff, but I believe not every possible position. I dont fit anywhere. Every single job with ART need 1 year of art education. I never went to any art school or college. I learned how to draw in computer by myself, starting with MS Paint and simple photo manipulation software.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I checked some stuff, but I believe not every possible position. I dont fit anywhere. Every single job with ART need 1 year of art education. I never went to any art school or college. I learned how to draw in computer by myself, starting with MS Paint and simple photo manipulation software.
Dang. Well, in that case, maybe you could have luck trying to sell yourself off with experience. I mean, with stuff like Steam & whatnot, "indie" groups are getting real huge now, and you can really go far if you have a group of friends with one goal in mind. Maybe you can hook up with some modders here or something and move on to make other games.

Or just keep making awexome icons for us. I like that one, too. :p

*doesn't get the apple bucket reference, unless it's Applejack*

Level 26

It's never to late to study though. I mean, you're already plenty experienced as is, so all you need to do is to get it on paper. Since you're already good, you'll breeze through the tasks.

Although studying is a pain. But eh. Nice icon nevertheless.