• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBTNIcon2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Xian
A normal Icon for WC III !!
The Icon like a Meteor.

#Made by >Kgg< in Gimp 2 #
I hope you like it! My first Icon in this forum :D

Keywords:
Meteor, fire, Shield, any, any, BoB, WoW, Caster, Bomb, explode, alien, cow, human, Demon, -,
Contents

BTNBTNIcon2 (Icon)

Reviews
00:01, 7th Jul 2012 I3lackDeath: Not much to say. Random effect with no clear object or purpose. DISBTN also features the wrong borders. I know that you are working on your drawing skills, so I'll leave this open for updates.

M

00:01, 7th Jul 2012
I3lackDeath: Not much to say. Random effect with no clear object or purpose. DISBTN also features the wrong borders. I know that you are working on your drawing skills, so I'll leave this open for updates.

Level 31
The icon right now won't be approved. :ogre_frown:

First, You should add more color in it. Only 1 color isn't so eye candy (Good colors for fire and red energy are yellow, orange, red, purple (colors are in order of Brightness, yellow being the brightest). Use colors to create your highlights and shadow.

You should also create a main object for the viewer to look at. Right now, it doesn't look like if there was a meteor, it just looks like an orange circle. You might want to add some hard rock in it (black, brown) or you might want to create some Energy or a strong fire in the middle of the ball (White, Yellow, Bright Orange, Bright Red).

A Rock would create a meteor
Energy or Fire would create a Fire blast/Energy blast

I hope I helped you :thumbs_up: