• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodthirster

Reactions: nerovesper
some sword, its just the edge without handle and top.

Keywords:
sword, blood, enchant, demonic, thirst, berserk, stab, weapon,
Contents

BTNBloodthirster (Icon)

Reviews
08:50, 8th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Could use some more highlights added, it looks a bit simple and random at the moment. Useful.

M

08:50, 8th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Could use some more highlights added, it looks a bit simple and random at the moment.

Useful.

Level 10
I like the looks of it but can't really tell what it is. Is it a sword?
Great icon anyway. =)

Level 8
This is prety awesome, tell you what though you could maybe add a litle glow to the runes ? Just a litle bit :D

Edit: I wanted to say that this really looks like a painting with good detail. Like you know, real concept art.

Last edited:
Level 12
Mr. Modest over here.
Well, this icon is strange. It doesn't really make sense to be an item, because items usually fit within the borders. And it doesn't really work as a spell, because spells tend to have alot more effects going on. Overall I wouldn't know what to use this for, but the quality of it is good.

Oh yeah and if you search for "Enchant Weapon" you will also see three mega super awesome icons as well. =P