• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBlacksickle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Painted this one in ps cs2
-20 minutes work
-usefull as an item or ability

Keywords:
sickle, black
Contents

BTNBlacksickle (Icon)

Reviews
13:34, 26th Dec 2008 Traxamillion: As many have stated this is hardly noticeable, please redefine this so it shows well in the icon. Hawkwing: It may also help if you remove the background. It really overpowers the focal object. Paladon: It...

M

13:34, 26th Dec 2008
Traxamillion: As many have stated this is hardly noticeable, please redefine this so it shows well in the icon.

Hawkwing: It may also help if you remove the background. It really overpowers the focal object.

Paladon: It does not seem that you´re going to update this anymore.

Level 18
Maybe you should show more of it. Without the name, people wouldn't know it's a sickle really. Probably also because it's a scythe.

Sickle:
sickle.gif

Scythe:
Clockwork_Scythe.jpg
I suggest you show more of the weapon and use a bit more familiar blade. Gothic curves, styles and other characteristics are not known by everyone.

PS: It might be smart to make a Turn On/Off image of it too. You can get abilities like Dark Arrows for scythe users then.

Level 6
Looked like a black dragon to me :<. Really nice picture and good quality, just kinda unclear what it is, I agree with the post two posts above mine.