1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNBlacksickle

Submitted by Nightwish.ger
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
-Painted this one in ps cs2
-20 minutes work
-usefull as an item or ability

Keywords:
sickle, black
Contents

BTNBlacksickle (Icon)

Reviews
13:34, 26th Dec 2008 Traxamillion: As many have stated this is hardly noticeable, please redefine this so it shows well in the icon. Hawkwing: It may also help if you remove the background. It really overpowers the focal object. Paladon: It...
  1. 13:34, 26th Dec 2008
    Traxamillion: As many have stated this is hardly noticeable, please redefine this so it shows well in the icon.

Hawkwing: It may also help if you remove the background. It really overpowers the focal object.

Paladon: It does not seem that you´re going to update this anymore.

2. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty nice, can't really see what it is, though.

3. Avator

Avator

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Maybe you should show more of it. Without the name, people wouldn't know it's a sickle really. Probably also because it's a scythe.

Difference between a sickle and a scythe
    Sickle:
    [​IMG]

Scythe:
    [​IMG]

I suggest you show more of the weapon and use a bit more familiar blade. Gothic curves, styles and other characteristics are not known by everyone.

PS: It might be smart to make a Turn On/Off image of it too. You can get abilities like Dark Arrows for scythe users then.

4. Gasido

Gasido

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice one.

as TheBlooddancer says: i can't really see what it is.
    keep up the good work.

5. Aoen

Aoen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looked like a black dragon to me :<. Really nice picture and good quality, just kinda unclear what it is, I agree with the post two posts above mine.

6. Nightwish.ger

Nightwish.ger

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    sorry, im form germany and i mixed up the words ;)