• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBerserkersHelm

I have no life again... going berserk just from thinking. Well I've stopped thinking a bit when drawing this. Hope you like it.

Keywords:
berserk, helm, rage, beast, fury, armor, head, protection, horns
Contents

BTNBerserkersHelm (Icon)

Reviews
21:13, 23rd Mar 2010 enjoy: awesome sauce :)
Level 10
I like it. I can certainly think of ways to put this to good use, maybe giving a berserk hero this one as a spell using some of your other icons for the other hero abilities to really make it look fancy. ;-)

In my humble opinion, this is a lovely icon and I would give it a rating of Highly Recommended.
@NFWar, your icons also don't feel warcraft at all, but that doesn't stop them from being lovely. I like your art very much, but yeah, it's no warcraft. You use too much of Dodge, which doesn't meet the WCIII standards in icons, but see, that's not a flaw you'd think, it's just your way of art.

I like it, if no one feels like it's approval worthy vote for rejection. Simple as that, I'm not feeling like bothering with this. (sorry I'm in a bad mood)

Rejection here is totaly stupid. This icon is great, but I think it lack of colors.
I dont feel like it dont must be here, just I was Xpecting it in other way.
@Pharaoth_ I think I will not make any icons anymore. Last 5 tryes was fail (you never saw those icos on hive). I startged to h8 my drawing style and I cant make icons anymore.

Last edited:
Rejection here is totaly stupid. This icon is great, but I think it lack of colors.
I dont feel like it dont must be here, just I was Xpecting it in other way.
@Pharaoth_ I think I will not make any icons anymore. Last 5 tryes was fail. I startged to h8 my drawing style and I cant make icons anymore.

Your style is now famous within the forums and you want to quit? No way. I won't let you. :)
Your icons are so unique, what are you talking about? They were not a fail, you just added much of details, which were not clear enough in the size of 64x64.

Level 11
wtf, why this icon has this bad comments :S!!!
It's acually one of the most awesome icons i've seen !
"not wc3'ish" wtf is that?
It's fking awesome for warcraft 3 !
Even though that the background, is too awesome :D
It kind of gives me the feeling that this is an aura/spell or an realy overpowerd helm :D
What am i saying :eek: that's even more awesome then :p!
Nope i realy like this helm, real awesomeness and pwnzoring realy.
5/5 +Rep