• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBeam

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Daffa and FRENGERS
enjoy please
i hope this icon usefull
Contents

BTNBeam (Icon)

Reviews
09:16, 21st Jun 2013 enjoy: It just looks like you made something random, with no real plan for where this was going. It is too colorful, and just really confusing, and I don't see much use for this. It also lacks a proper object.

M

09:16, 21st Jun 2013
enjoy: It just looks like you made something random, with no real plan for where this was going. It is too colorful, and just really confusing, and I don't see much use for this. It also lacks a proper object.

Level 13
You guys doesn't know art :/ :/ ( People that doesn't use imagination :/ :/ How so sad Y.Y )
This is the real ART!! HE USE HIS IMAGINATION!!
This is FENOMENAL!!
Just like you never see but ever see @.@ It's wierd but FENOMENAL!!
This icon has not been approved in the resource section and is not guaranteed to be working.
WHY????
This Icon is useful!! This is FENOMENAL!!
Please accept it dude!!
5/5
+ REPT

Level 31
You guys doesn't know art :/ :/ ( People that doesn't use imagination :/ :/ How so sad Y.Y )
This is the real ART!! HE USE HIS IMAGINATION!!
This is FENOMENAL!!
Just like you never see but ever see @.@ It's wierd but FENOMENAL!!

WHY????
This Icon is useful!! This is FENOMENAL!!
Please accept it dude!!
5/5
+ REPT

1. this is obviously your friend uve posted this same shit on another icon
2. no it is not phenomenal u can't even decipher what the icon is it is looks like a LSD kaleidoscope