• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBatSight

Truesighty bat icon.

Made this a long time ago for my Kobold icon pack. Now it's uploaded. It's based on a screenshot but I'd say it's well over 50% freehanded.

Keywords:
bat, true sight, truesight, sight, scout, observe, eye, troll, vampire
Contents

BTNBatSight (Icon)

Reviews
00:13, 11th Apr 2010 enjoy: Awesome.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batrider has flames concept on the default Warcraft III, you know. It has liquid fire and unstable concoction (even if the second seemingly isn't of a fire concept, it does make the unit explode and burst into flames).
Plus, fire would give that "extra" feeling for the ability. An ability that produces "extra" sight (or whatever the concept would be), it would require some enhanced graphics for the icon, rather than just the bat's plain eye.

Level 9
This is awesome!
I am planned on using Cavmans bat model along with the regular one in my map. So its very likely I will find a use for this.

I suggest you create a "upgrade" of this icon.
One that has the elements of what Pharaoh_ is suggesting and..
One that has the elements of "improved" nocturnal eyesight. I mean, it is a nocturnal animal after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.