• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBalance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Yin and Yang powers for your map. Includes Passive Button.]
Dark and Light.
Good and Evil.
Life and Death.

Keep it balanced!!

Keywords:
yin, yang, balance, life, death, dark, light, good, evil
Contents

BTNBalance (Icon)

Reviews
19:33, 12th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Hi there, can you please update the icon so the border is the same tone/shadow/etc as the war3 btn border? The symbol is also very messy, it almost seems like a burnt image as there is just too much black at the bottom...

M

19:33, 12th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Hi there, can you please update the icon so the border is the same tone/shadow/etc as the war3 btn border? The symbol is also very messy, it almost seems like a burnt image as there is just too much black at the bottom that is harsh....try smoothening it up, or either making it look graphical using freehand methods? Atm its just too messy and not clean.

Please update this icon within the next few days other wise I will have to reject it (you can upload it again in the future with an updated version if I reject it).

Level 25
WIP please.

Doesn't really matter. It's far from approvable at this state. It's way too pixelized. It's also pretty boring - some colors would probably fix that. Finally, it could possibly use some shading, but I'm not sure if it's necessary (depending on how it looks with an update). You could use this as a reference (excuse the shameless self promotion):
150077-albums4247-picture54254.png

This one was praised for it's shading, which might be tricky to work around with this awkward shape.

Roland

R

Roland

I don't think he made that. I'm sure that's CNP, Show us the WIP or the Proof of your Progress.

Level 4
Well, i made it because i tried yours and it looks like too colorful to me. I didn't need that green/bamboo background, so i made my own :p it sucks, but i thought to share with the comunity in case of someone search for the same thing btw ;)