• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBalance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok my second try ^^

A balance

Big Pic:
176505-albums3061-picture26156.png

Keywords:
Balance
Contents

BTNBalance (Icon)

Reviews
21:16, 23rd Mar 2010 enjoy: this lacks definition and highlights and shading and details and so on. Look at some drawing tutorials before uploading more please.

M

21:16, 23rd Mar 2010
enjoy: this lacks definition and highlights and shading and details and so on. Look at some drawing tutorials before uploading more please.

Level 10
The concept; making an icon for balance, is quite original and I really like the idea. There's much to improve though. To start with, maybe you should try to make the wood more detailed, as well as the ropes. I suggest trying to change the colours a bit giving it more contrast, as well as drawing some details on it like wood fibres and such.

It's quite good for a second try though, keep working on it please. =)