• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAutoShot

Auto Shot

unit shoting with his bow.

Version 0.1

Keywords:
Auto Shot, Arrow, Bow, Arm, Hand, Wood, Unit, Spell, Ability.
Contents

BTNAutoShot (Icon)

Reviews
22:46, 7th Apr 2010 enjoy: Might be useful.
Level 9
The art is great and I need an icon like this! However to improve this the arm (including the part outside the picture) should be more straight, right now it looks a bit like he's shooting with his elbow on his hip.
And yes the whole thing could be in an angle but not neccessary. Oh, and the bow itself could be a bit thinner, maybe 2 thicker bits on the edges of the center handle. ...small details, anyways good job.

After everything is done, could you make a recolored version in which the arm would be orc/troll skin color.
And maybe the background could be tuned for that too, so it's not too much the same.

Level 11
I'm not sure that about that background for this kind of icon...
Looks more like a spell with that background.
Exampel (earth shoot) or something.
I love it's details and stuff of the icon itself but maybe i'd choose an different background.
Great Work!