• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNApple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
You're right, you can see an
A
P
P
L
E

Give credits if used. Enjoy!

Changelog:
v1 - upload
v2 - added a blueish light source from the back (Credits to NFwar)

Keywords:
Apple, Apple, Apple, M0rbid, Fruit, Red, fruit,
Contents

BTNApple (Icon)

Reviews
22:25, 31st May 2010 enjoy: You shouldn't leave the background black. Maybe add a green leaf on the apple. The apple kinda looks weird, but can't really point out why. Just the surface.

M

22:25, 31st May 2010
enjoy: You shouldn't leave the background black. Maybe add a green leaf on the apple. The apple kinda looks weird, but can't really point out why. Just the surface.

So, we need some red hot chilly papers, carrots, onion, garlic (vs vampire thingy xD), some grain, hum and mixer to mix it up :p

It blends. Add second light source from side/back. Give it a color and it is no need of BG :p but light from this light dont must be on black area, just on aPpLe. Light I can recomend is:
-pale green
-pale blue
-orange or yellow
-white or light gray color.

Since hightlight are is more to right, make it to shine on left to balance color streingth and define it as well. Good luck.

That is red apple, they are much thin down. I see u destroyed it :/ by hightlighting it so much. now it disturb eyes a bit.
I will make a garlic icon as an example... ow w8, I already made it :p

EDIT: ... forgot it at school. Omg anoying situation... I culd upload it theare but for some reason i culdnt: "url culd not be reached" and after in home "hive is busy, come back l8er" -_-