• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNApple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an 98% selmade icon. 98 % because i draw it green with red shades. But then i used W3IR and choosed the red one. Hope you like it.

Update
before:
oesji1242418424.bmp

Keywords:
Apple, eat, cheese, meat, food, ate, red, fruit
Contents

BTNApple (Icon)

Reviews
12:50, 15th May 2009 Paladon: Appears rather simple, you need better proportions, shadings and details. zombie2279: Still too simple. I see some improvement, but you need a lot more work on the shadings and the color scheme itself. ~rejected...

M

12:50, 15th May 2009
Paladon: Appears rather simple, you need better proportions, shadings and details.

zombie2279: Still too simple. I see some improvement, but you need a lot more work on the shadings and the color scheme itself.
~rejected until updated.