• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAmbush

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: tee.dubs
Here a little nightelfish icon :p I hope you like it.

Special thanks to Pyra for helping me with a few tips :)

Keywords:
ambush, camp, bush, darkness, leaves, dagger, shot, surprise, attack, night elf, grin, sneak
Contents

BTNAmbush (Icon)

Reviews
01:57, 6th Feb 2010 enjoy: The face looks lulzy.. Should only be the eyes showing.. A mouth is not pyramid shaped. Also, the arrow head curves weird on the top part? Fix the shape so it's straight. enjoy: Firstly, the face should be behind the...

M

01:57, 6th Feb 2010
enjoy: The face looks lulzy.. Should only be the eyes showing.. A mouth is not pyramid shaped. Also, the arrow head curves weird on the top part? Fix the shape so it's straight.

enjoy: Firstly, the face should be behind the leafs, the leafs and the face should not blend in with eachother. Also the face looks alittle funny. I think you should make half of the face black, like completly covered in shadows, and the nose should probably be alittle shorter, and thinner. Nightelfs have kinda thin noses.

Level 12
to tell the truth it doesnt really look like an ambush to me, but it is usefull still.

Rating:
Quality: 4/5 - good!
Usefullness: 3/5 - Neutral.
In-game look: -/5 - unable to check atm.
Creativity: 4/5 - Good!
Other:
Positive
+ I like it.
+ Can be useful
+ Creative.
+ Unique
Neutral
>> doesnt really look like an 'ambush'.

Negative
- The face looks like it would face either correct way or face a completely different way (like it would watch to the right)

Total: 14/15 ~ 5/5 - Great!
Overall: great icon. I like it alot.

Level 3
looks like an arrow fired by a shadow with eyes
- Then your see correctly :p

I will have to agree with this i think. Make it more Speary! :D

[APPROVED]

Level 38
That's an arrow? Looks more like a spear with it's lack of tail feathers and angle in relation to the face. I think the leaves and lighting is great. I think the arrow/spear is great. The face could work to, but I think all the individual parts don't work with as much synergy atm as the could. If it's an arrow I'd recommend changing the angle to make it look more plausible to be coming from the smiley face, if you just blend the end of it into the shadows it could make a decent spear though to.