• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brush or Pencil?

Brush or pencil tool?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

hi guys! i'm just wondering for those who like to do digital paintings. what tools that you prefer to use between pencil and brush?

i personally prefer pencil. since it's have much more sharper edge than round brush which really suits my style the most :grin:

Anywho, seen by my choice(not the only one though), the pencil seems way too edged and harsh to have some decent results at 2D art stuff.

I'm reliant on various brushes for achieving different results depending on what I'm aiming for.
Most of the time though, I stick with one brush but adjust hardness factor when needed.

That's all I can think of for now.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

you've got a point there.

i guess rough and harsh is just my style :grin:
i'd like to hear some more opinion about these! come on artist! shout some words!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

curious if someone know what's most people choose between this cool tools? i often see that people choose brush for creating their artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.