• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Brotherhood Of Kenji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Brotherhood Of Kenji

148027-albums700-picture8603.jpg

148027-albums700-picture8604.jpg

148027-albums700-picture8605.jpg

148027-albums700-picture8606.jpg

148027-albums700-picture8607.jpg

Ok, as some people might known. This cinematic have been carefully develop in almost every aspect. But, there is 2 final thing I would like to have for this cinematic. A voice act and the movies in youtube.com

The voice act was rather simple as there is only 2 character and 4 sentence to talk about (2 sentence per character). However, in order to reserve the standard and the quality of the map. The voice must be able to project the vision of the character very well and at the meantime preserve the voice act sound at the lowest file size as possible since this was a multiplayer cinematic.

This is the 2 dialog of both of the character.

The Conversation said:
Murasame Kenji : Will you surrender if I defeat you?

Masamune Kenji : Yes

Murasame Kenji : Seems like I don't have much of a choice left.

Masamune Kenji : Bring it on!

Here is how they should sound like.

Murasame Kenji

Must sound like a 20-22 years old guy with calm and relaxing voice that able to project a vision of leadership and courage.

Masamune Kenji

20-22 years old as well. But, it must have the tone of a wise sage and arrogant on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.