• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brotherhood of Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So I'm working on a big project called Fourth Age Middle Earth, and one of my crew member is taking little too long and I want to get active so I decided to start a little side project. I have an idea, for a cinemetic map, but I actually barely got almost no cinemetic skills..... so I'm looking for help

This is types of people I'm looking for....

-Moddler
-Terrainer
-Triggerer (for Cinemetic)
-Triggerer (for Spells & Battles)
-Trustful & hardworking people

This is a short character list for Chapter 1 of the series. Scourging of the Bridge Shire.

Dave

Human villager, resident of Bridge shire. Although he is married and has a family to take care of, he drinks almost everyday and comes home drunk. He has no job and he is the joke of the Bridge Shire. No one ever expects him to do anything.

Vincent the Hopebringer as "Vince"

Human Paladin, assigned by the holy sliver hand of Lodaeron to the defense of the Bridge shire. Although many people looks up to him, he is a coward inside and flees the Bridge shire when attacked by orcs.

Pan

Usual sidekick hero Pandaren. He is a good fighter and good drinker. Dave and Pan are great drinking friends and been friends for a long time. When the village of Bridge shire is attacked, they travel together through out the forests of Lodaeron together.

Magrim

Usual orc villain. He is a walking timebomb and very harsh on his troops. His older brother is the chief of few remaining orc clans and Magrim's troops looks up to him. He is very ferocious in Battle, but very sensitive too.

Tracy

TOUGH blacksmith of the Bridgeshire. Also the wife of Dave. Tracy is known to be the "man of the house" and some rumors says that she makes the best weapons in half of Lordaeron becuase she is half dwarf.

I want some comments and some replies. This is inspired Joe's Quest by Med. Mapguy, and The Black Company by Badthrall. They are both great quests and I suggest you playing them.

Level 5
Actualy, i think it sounds great and i would love to help, unfortunely i dont know how advanced i need to be for this project:confused:.
Please explane what is needed to be done:wink:

Level 8
Haha, If this really becomes something (although I highly doubt it) I will do one of everything. It would be nice if people actually wanted to do all these stuff, but If not I will do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.