• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bronze Golem

Thanks for the name you gave to me
Give Credit to General Frank and to those THW who gave the name

Keywords:
Bronze,Golem
Contents

Bronze Golem (Model)

Reviews
22:20, 29th Mar 2016 HappyTauren: You seem to have a good idea what you'd like out of this model, however, there are some issues that you have to fix: -The horns don't really fit the model at all now, it seriously skews the color scheme, the green...

M

22:20, 29th Mar 2016
HappyTauren: You seem to have a good idea what you'd like out of this model, however, there are some issues that you have to fix:
-The horns don't really fit the model at all now, it seriously skews the color scheme, the green color just looks bad here, you should probably use the part of the texture at the top, and wrap the horns to it
-The leg joint part is very stretchy wrap-wise, and that part is actually visible when the model moves, so fix it up a bit

And now for the things I'd LIKE you to fix, because I think it'd make a better model, and not because you have to:
-The choice of team color placement is kinda poor, you want it on shoulderpads, head or chest, the team color being placed in low priority spots like pelvis and arm area bellow shoulder is pretty poor

I don't think you need to make the model much different to make it approvable, it's fine as is, a rewrap to a completely different set of textures is OK in my book.

Level 8
Shiny :) However this could be much better. The butt, the eyes and the horns look weird.
You should call it Fancy Horned Megatron 2350. :p