• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[BRAINFART] Diplomat Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Basically I'm looking for some names that fit in with a space opera style game, for those that haven't seen my map theres some screenshots on my other post (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/request-animator-well-along-project-90851/)

Current Names, to help set the kind of anme I'm after are
Factions:
GCV Confederacy
Center Empire

Inspirations include:

Foundations - asimov
Imperium Galactica
Homeworld 1/2
Eve-Online (at least someone told me one of the ships looked similar)
Space Command
Deadlock 1/2
Star Wars
and many more...

Any brainfarts you might have, just post em here and I'll +rep any good ones :)

Regards,
MadCD:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 22
so...you're lookin for like names for factions?
hmmm well... The Imperium or The Empire is always a general overall good name, but most people usually associate it with the bad guys cause of Star Wars and such.
oh, how bout USCC? United Space Colony Confedarcy. i dont know. my brain farted.

Level 10
The Catena Insurgency (Catena def. - A chain of craters on a planet or satellite.)

The Universal Terran Supremacy

The Nadir Ordinance (Nadir def. - A point on the celestial sphere that lies beneath an observer. [basically your own personal south pole directly opposite your position on a planet])

The Empyrean Colony (Empyrean def. - the highest heaven, supposed by the ancients to contain the pure element of fire. )

Level 10
ohhh proper names... I'm not so good with those lol. One idea I have is that you could take names from this list of actual sci-fi authors... and I guess I could take a shot at coming up with a few.

Tycho Bradshaw
Leon Kellerman
Jet Horst
Brando Marx
Vincent Spectre

....and that's all I got atm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.