• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BrahnnBronzebeard

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Brahn Bronzebeard model v1.0

texture path is: "Textures\BrahnBronzebeard.blp"

it is recommended to set in object editor lines "graphics - both movement speeds"
to value 240 and "Graphics - scale value" to 0.8.

If you have questions, propositions or bug reports about this model - mail me:
[email protected]

Have a nice day.

TurieL
Fragment Designs

Keywords:
Mighty, Epic
Contents

BrahnnBronzebeard (Model)

BrahnnBronzebeard (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 18th of January, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: 5+/5 Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 18th of January, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: 5+/5

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 9
Thanks all for the good opinions and suggestions. That's my 1st model done by myself in 100%, so it's very nice to read something like that. I have more dwarven models to do in the future, but it will have to wait till May. Until then I'll think hard about hands and feet :)

BTW: why your "icon submiter" does not accepts scorescreen icons? Or maybe it does but I missed it? :)

Level 5
Good things:
•He is just so nice to look at.
•Hes animations are wonderfull.
•He has a portrait.
•He supports teamcolor.
•He has a icon.
•Hes Mudarin Bronzebeards brother and we have allways wanted to see him!

Bad things:
•The skin is a bit to light for a dwarf.
•The teamcolor is a bit to big.
•To fat hands and feets!

Award: 81%
Directors choice: YES

Own words about it: I love it! :D I have been wanting him for ages! Hes so cute! :wink: Now we only need Muradins other brother!
P.S: Your the first one to get a "YES" on directors choice by me!

Level 3
Dadgum, thats alot of ani's! Ive alweys to see a rlly nice model with good unique anis, wow. Hes got my vote!

1 question, since im not a modeler, i wouldnt know, but, is it possible to make multiple death animations that randomize like "Death-1, Death-2: and so on?
Somthing like that would be nice but i dono if War 3 would do it or not...
Otherwise, it would be kewl if i had u as an animater!:p

Level 9
|-> Gloryn

Well, I've never actually tested it, but it MAY be possible. Not for heroes as they have more complex animation before dying (dissipate), but normal units have in their decay anim only 1 bone animating, that pushes the whole model down. So it always will push the model down not looking on the positions of all other bones. So it may be possible - but I have never tested it... yet :)

Level 2
one of the best models on site, definitely. Great model, loads of great animations, two weapon attack..puurrfect

Level 2
Great model, but one question: how do you make it so that when he attacks melee he does the melee animation, and when he attacks from afar he does the ranged animation?

Level 5
Well that is quite simple just take a Druid of the claw or the druid of the Talon morph abbility then make another Brahn Model but give him a range attack the rest will be done

Oh great Model I'm using it in my Campaign. :shock:

Level 32
(10) They just don't get much better than this (if ANY.) This model has weapons and equipment galore including a swaying lantern and rope coil; it also uses a custom death sound and leaves a detailed fleshy corpse. The animations and portrait are excellent. All in all, a dwarf by which all others may be judged.

Level 2
The animations are excelent but it doesn't really look like a dwarf. His head is big and his body is small. a dwarf has small head and big,wide, muscular body.

Level 2
5/5 Great Model. This is the model of the main character in "Call of Blizzard".

Level 2
A beautiful design, capturing the essence of Brann Bronzebeard (before Wrath's model) and show casing that Warcraft 3 isn't just about paladins and shamans and necromancers, but also about Adventure. Shame no one made a Reforged version, I dearly want one. but still 12/10.